What's on my face?

HAPPY SUNDAY!
I haven't written in quite some time, there has been some issues in my personal life but not to worry I am back with a "what's on my face?" post. Today I felt a bit lazy and that is reflect in the I-couldn't-be-bothered-ness of this look. So here it is:
 





 








For this "face" I started with the MUA primer, this is a water based primer and it's nothing special really. I moved onto foundation next and I mixed W7 photoshoot foundation with my MAC studio fix fluid and I buffed that in with my Real Techniques expert face brush. For concealer I went with a beauty cult product which is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. To make sure my face doesn't blind anyone with shiny-ness I used Collection pressed powder which smells incredible and does a great job. For blush I used my Sugarbomb blush from Benefit "in my Sugarlicious kit". For highlight I used an oldie but goodie High Beam which(after inspiration from Vivianna does makeup) I blended with my ring finger instead of a brush and I love the effect it gives. On my eyes I have "Foxy" from the Naked 2 palette just to make the lid an even colour. For filling in my brows I used "Tease" from Naked 2 also. I lined my eyes with "Blackout" AGAIN from Naked 2 which I blended out for a slightly smokey effect but I thought liquid eyeliner would be too harsh since I was going for a no-fuss look. For mascara I chose one of my all time faves with Maybelline Pulse Perfection. Finally, because of my neutral eyes I went a bit more bold with a pink lip colour. I used my Revlon Colourstay Liquid Lipstick in Premium Pink.

And that's it-my guide to a simple sunday look.


Ray xx

No comments:

Post a Comment