13 Personal Questions Tag

Do you feel like you don't really know me? Not after this post...

So I was tagged last week by Megan at The Beauty Pier (Thanks Megan!) to do this tag and I haven't really revealed much about myself on here so prepare to be educated on the person that is Rachel.



1. What do you order from Starbucks?
Starbucks have brought 3 new frappachino flavours I believe and I am absolutely in love with the triple caramel one, every time I pass a Starbucks I just lust after one. They're so yummy!

2. What's the one thing in your closet that you can't live without?
I would have to say my blue tie dye t shirt. Over the past few months I have worn it to death. It is oversized and so versatile and the blue colours in it are so pretty. I bought it from a old vintage shop in Belfast which smelt like musky perfume and old mints for only £20! 

3. What's the one thing people don't know about you?
I'm scared to look out of windows at night. I understand how odd that sounds but the idea of looking out a window when it's dark scares me to no end. It all started when I was 9 and doing a project for school about the Egyptians. As you may or may not know when Egyptians died they put their organs in canopic jars which were decorated with animal heads and that's what I used to imagine I would see if I looked out a window at night and even now that 7 years has passed since then and I know that animal headed beasts don't sit outside my window I can't help but feel uneasy about looking into the unknown with just glass protecting me.

4. What's the one thing you want to do before you die?
Well I actually have a bucket list with 37 things I want to do before I die. If you're interested it's here: http://princess-wallflower.tumblr.com/bucketlist

5. What's one food you could not live without?
Definitely pineapple. I love it so much, as much as it makes my tongue feel funny and it is a pain to chop it up the taste out weighs all of that. There is nothing better than fresh pineapple for breakfast.

6. What's one quote you live your life by?
I don't really have one that I would say I "live my life by". But one that I love is a Taylor Swift one, "Being fearless isn't about being 100% unafraid. It's being terrified but you jump anyway."

7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I love that it's a place to hear other people's opinions on things you're also interested in without even having to be in the same country as them. I don't think I dislike anything really. 

8. What's the no.1 song on your iTunes?
Apparently, according to my iTunes it's Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I think my style is quite simple, quirky in some ways but overall quite dull and no fuss.

10. Favourite number?
2! I don't why but I've always had an odd obsession with the number 2.

11. Two hobbies?
Well I would considering blogging as one and I attend a dance/drama class every Saturday for 3 hours so that would be my 2nd one.

12. Two pet peeves?
When people hit me on the head like even if a family member gives me a pat on the head as a joke or whatever it instantly annoys me. And another would be being ignored. I absolutely can't stand being ignored or if I say something to someone and the person genuinely doesn't hear me I still get annoyed because..well I don't know why.

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Old TV shows. I'm forever watching Lizzie McGuire, Zoey 101, Hannah Montana etc. TV  was better when I was a child now a days Disney channel, Nickelodeon etc just isn't the same. 

I know this was a super long post but if you lasted right to the end then thank you! If you fancy doing this then go ahead just say I tagged you.
I hope you feel like you know me better now!

Ray x


No comments:

Post a Comment